A few things I keep meaning to post about just to get them down.....
In no particular order, pretty much stuff that's happened this past week:
- God help me, I'm watching curling between Norway and Canada and craving Tim Horton.
- The little boy I'm watching right now wasn't going to bed, and long story short, I told him that his parents would be mad at him in the morning when I told them about how he was acting, and then he said something to the effect of "no they won't, because it'll be a new day," I was flabbergasted. It was just an unexpected thing for him to say. This family's kids are so whip-smart, I can't wait to see them grow up.
- OTOH, the girls in the other family, they're ok. It might be because I see them more often, but. I think I'm getting kind of disillusioned with them. Yes, they're bright girls and eh. I don't want to talk about them anymore. The older one is going to be gorgeous and smart in the coming years, and the younger girl is a little shit, but she's my little shit, so.
- the girls watch iCarly, so I've been following it now too, and man, I can't believe nickelodeon gets away with putting some of that stuff on the air. I really don't have any specific examples at the present time, but it's an hilarious show.
- In calculus we were discussing absolute, local, and global maxima and minima, and so we talked about mountains and valleys, so now I have "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" playing on repeat in my head.
Fnarr. My eyes are tired.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.